COVID-19: We All Play A Role in Keeping Our Community Safe
Enhanced Vaccine Certificate Program
COVID-19 proof of vaccination is not required for the health care appointments at our Collaborative Care Centre.
Before Your Appointment
Booking can be done 24/7 through the Heritage Fitness app. We are available to take your calls during business hours. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a message so we can return your call.
If you are new to our Collaborative Care Centre, welcome! We ask that you complete and submit the electronic intake form sent via email 24 hours before your appointment.
Please check-in at our front desk when you arrive for your appointment. If you would rather wait outside until your appointment time, please feel free to park in one of the designated spaces for our Collaborative Care Centre clients and call us on your mobile phone to let us know you have arrived. We will ask you simple questions to ensure the risk of COVID-19 exposure is minimized for the safety of everyone. Your practitioner will wave you in once they are ready for your appointment.
Please ensure you are wearing a cloth face mask before you enter the building. This can be an N95, surgical, or non-surgical mask; it’s your choice. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. If you choose not to wear a mask, you will not be allowed into the building, the appointment will be cancelled, and you will be charged the cancellation fee which is 50% of your total appointment cost. Protecting the safety of our most vulnerable clients drives this decision.
Here is what we have in place for the safety of our clients, members, and staff:
- Installation of hospital-grade UV-C air sterilization systems on each of our ten HVAC units to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and mold
- Seven heat recovery ventilators (HRVs) to bring in a constant flow of fresh air
- Industrial exhaust fans to create negative air pressure and bring in fresh air
- Use of hospital-grade antimicrobial vaporizers to disinfect surfaces
- Use of CDC-recommended spray disinfectants for surfaces such as door handles, counters, switches, fitness equipment, and yoga props
- Personal spray disinfectant bottles and towels provided to each exercise rehabilitation client, personal training client, and gym member for use while in our facility
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer distributed throughout the facility
We will continue to abide by the recommendations set out by the government and local health units. Protocols are subject to change based on the requirements.
We ask that if you or the person(s) you live with are experiencing any cold- or flu-like symptoms OR if you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days that you stay home to minimize the risk of community exposure. If you have any questions, call us before your appointment at 613-253-2112.