Take team training to the next level through in-season dryland training.
Designed and delivered by Fitquest, our team training program gives teams the opportunity to identify strengths and weaknesses and create an athlete development plan that builds a team of skilled competitors.
This program includes:
- 60-minute sessions for up to 18 athletes at Fitquest (Carleton Place location)
- Fitquest strength and conditioning coach-designed and facilitated training sessions
- Communication with team coach or manager to review playing and practice schedule as well as team training priorities
- Development topics and team challenges incorporated into weekly sessions
- Team Fitquest online site with sample at-home program available for teams that commit to 10+ sessions (please speak to Fitquest coach regarding this option)
- Additional team athlete development and nutritional seminars with Chris Schwarz available upon request
$130 plus HST per session for 10+ sessions
$140 plus HST per session for 1-9 sessions
Prepare to complete. Contact Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register.
Learn more about Fitquest in this video introduction.